Collage Piece; Heart and "Sole"

For my collage piece, it took me a while to decide what I wanted to create. After a while, the thought came to me to make my collage on top of my guitar, because music is one of my favorite things in the world. To make this collage, I used scanned pictures of my eyes at the top of the guitar neck to make it as if the guitar was alive. I used scans of my fingers all along the frets to indicate the actual playing of the guitar. The base of the guitar was filled with various scans of the sole of my foot, and my hands in different positions, one of them being in a heart in the center. This represents the heart and soul (sole), musicians pour into the work they create. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stop Motion Animation

The History of the Smartphone

Held Hostage by Technology; Video Performance