After browsing through Angel de Quinta's blog, one of the performances that caught my eye was the Charlie and the Chocolate Factory production. I have always loved this movie ever since I had first seen it as a little kid. The scenery within the musical truly brought the production to life in my opinion, capturing the magical essence of Willy Wonka's factory.
Another one of my favorites that was mentioned in the blog, is A Christmas Carol. The story of Ebenezer Scrooge is, in my opinion, one of the best Christmas-time stories ever created, truly exhibiting the true meaning of Christmas. The set design in the provided video recording of the production is remarkable, and effectively capture's the audience's attention.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stop Motion Animation

Held Hostage by Technology; Video Performance

Collage Piece; Heart and "Sole"